23 June 2014

Vintage Fashion



I wore this dress to my Nanas 71st Birthday Meal on the 27/05/14 at a pub in Bearstead named, The Oak on the Green. I chose to wear and buy this dress because I loved the print and also the shaping, as a petite person I prefer wearing dresses that either give me extra, length or hug my nicer areas. Additionally, I liked the colour and print, the print gave off a vintage type feel, perhaps 70s; the colour, being red appealed even more because I like wearing red because it enhanced my skin tone, also I liked being able to match it with my red lipstick.
My hair, I curled with my BabyBliss straighteners and cipped to the side with a banana clip.
Dress: £25 : YUMI
Shoes: £22 : NEXT
Lipstick: £15: MAC COSMETICS (Retro Mate- Ruby woo)
Nail Varnish: £1.99: BOOTS (Natural Collection)

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Cornerstone for Thoughts! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig