21 July 2014

Maintaining the Sass!

I wouldn't like to start a habit of doing fashion posts, because that is silly but I now want to be able to show all my viewers, the fashion I have worn recently for several events. The last posts, you saw my attempt of a 70s take on fashion and the Audrey Hepburn take on style. Now I show you my outfits I wore for my own birthday outing. (1) and what I wore for a recent party I attended.
    
                                                         
                                                             Trousers: £25- Next
                                                             Blazer: £29.99- H/M
                                                             Shoes: £35- Next
                                                             Blouse: £9.99- H/M
                                                             Black Satchel- £45- Urban Outfitters



Party Sass
 Polka Dot Playsuit: Forever 21- £18.99
Pink Necklace: Forever 21- £4.99
Black Wedges- £22- Next








No comments

Post a Comment

© The Cornerstone for Thoughts! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig