21 May 2015

Style Diary #2




This dress I bought a few months ago, ages in fact, I bought it for an occasion that was a much more sophisticated occasion than your typical pub evening. However last night, I went to see my cousin Flo, do her Irish Dancing which was amazing, she was so good and I'm a very proud cousin at the moment, 

My make-up I went for  sleek look, applying both a bold lip and a bold eye look, the eyes however, I went for a liquid eyeliner flick as you can see. 

Look 
Navy Dress- Primark- £12
Shoes-Next- £38
Ring- Peacocks-£1.50
Watch- Tag-Heuer

Make up
Base:
 Garnier BB Miracle- £9.99-Superdrug
Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- £3.99- Superdrug
Bronzer- Natural Collection- £1.99-Boots
Concealer- Natural Collection- £1.99- Boots

Eyes
Eyeshadow- Foxy Matte/Suspect- Urban Decay- Naked 2- £34
Liquid Eyeliner- L'oreal Superliner, Black, £9.99- Superdrug
Eyeliner- NYX Dark Brown Felt tip liner- £3.99-Make up box
Essence Volumizing Mascara- £2.30- Wilko 

Lips
Lipstick- Rum Raisin, Revlon




No comments

Post a Comment

© The Cornerstone for Thoughts! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig