12 August 2016

Culotte Crazy



Do you ever get really bored with your style? Fed up of the same clothing items; same shirts, same jeans etc. I had this crisis when trying to find an outfit for taking my Dad out for his birthday and this was me just being fed up of what I was wearing. So I took a trip down to my local New Look and found an item which to be honest would never have put myself in wearing. 

I as you can see from my most of my blog posts and social media activity am rather short. I am not very tall therefore many looks do not suit my shape because of my height. Due to my height I seem to stick to dresses, fitted skirts and playsuits for evenings out. However this time I was interested in making a wardrobe change- I saw this collette jumpsuit, an outfit which I thought of being merely just a try on and see what it looked like on. I have to be honest that when I tried it on, that I thought it would be something I’d send to my friends for a bit of banter and mockery. Yet when I tried it on I really liked it, I liked how flattering it was with high shoes but also because it just looked nice with flat shoes and heels. I most liked the fact that I didn’t feel like a short arse in it like I do in traditional jumpsuits. 

I now have come to the conclusion that because I have fallen in love with the styling of this outfit I want to find an alternative colour. This is for its versatility of being able to wear it both day and evening time. For the day time I wear either a t-shirt or even a shirt under neath and the evening time it can be worn its own with a pair of heels. 







Jumpsuit: New Look




No comments

Post a Comment

© The Cornerstone for Thoughts! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig