13 June 2017

DOT to DOT




Unless you’ve been living under a real life cornerstone for the last three years you would already have gathered a sense of my style; Thus my personality being very similar to that. I love following my gut with fashion in favour of what magazines and fashion experts tell me to wear. Fashion is all about being comfortable thus confidence comes alongside it. I am a confident person regardless of clothing items but I find that when I love what I am wearing I convey a stronger aura of confidence. This confidence comes in the form of these new polka dot trousers I picked up. 


If you follow my Instagram you will already have met these delights. I purchased them last week and have fallen in love with the print and design of the trouser. 

I love a statement pair of trousers because like most things in my wardrobe you can make them as formal or as casual as you need them to be, with a change of top half and shoe choice. I picked these trousers up from New Look; I recently have struggled in big retailers like New Look because I have found the majority of shops on the high street all have the same patterns, styles and shapes to their clothing. It’s either; gingham, big sleeves, embroidery or ruffles and as much as I love those things I can’t just become a replica of every other girl. Though avoiding these items has been as easy as avoiding that guy in a bar who does not understand ‘NO’. It has been a struggle but these trousers caught my eye. I love these trousers. ADORE! I love their light weight texture. The minute you slide them over your hips you feel as light as a feather. BONUS. Lighter, looser and baggier trousers need some sort of belt to try and give them a flattering edge and the belt on these trousers does such a thing. 


Now I was going to select a much plainer t-shirt to wear with these trousers but I loved the simple addition of the panda on the t-shirt. I love pandas; my favourite animal and have always been. So the simple addition of the bear on this plain white t-shirt makes a great addition.

I just loved the simplicity of this outfit yet it’s quite quirky and vintage vibe to it. I am so glad I ploughed through our British high street to find an outfit which wasn’t so on trend.

Trousers- NEW LOOK
T-Shirt- TOPSHOP
Trainers- CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLORS WHITE HIGH TOPS
Lips- REVLON ULTRA HD MATTE (LOVE)

Eyeliner- REVLON COLOURSTAY BLACK FELT TIP LINER


PS. They also feature in my latest Youtube video

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Cornerstone for Thoughts! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig